In Theodoz, we reinvent the financial system with blockchain technology. We aim to make tokenized digital assets more accessible and inclusive for everyone. If this sounds exciting, then Theodoz could be the place for you. Join us to make a difference. Please submit resume to email@example.com.
Blockchain Software Architect
- Code using primarily C/C++, Java, PHP and Hack
- Define and implement solution architectures utilizing Oracle Cloud capabilities.
- Drive project initiation, scoping, and planning. Develop & manage solution architectures. Maintain the release schedule.
- Apply blockchain security technologies, cryptography knowledge.
- Leverage experience with and knowledge of Open source blockchain platforms.
- Collaboratively define blockchain systems architecture and best practices.
- Support and implement Proof of Concepts to support Pre-Sales and Delivery initiatives.
- B.S. Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge of: Defining Enterprise and/or Solution Architectures.
- Consulting Experience to recommend and communicate precisely on complex situations.
- Customer business focused attitude (ideally in one of the verticals: Public Sector, Supply Chain, Automotive).
- Technology expertise: Java, Go, Python, Databases, distributed computing.
- Hyperledger based implementations.
Blockchain Product Designer
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion+ users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- 2+ years of experience in visual design
- Experienced with front end programing
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Experience in URL featuring examples of interaction design work
Senior Community Manager
- Connect with developer communities through meetups, conferences, workshops, hackathons and online digital campaigns.
- Identifying and working with bloggers, influencers and communities to help extend and optimize product awareness.
- Support and inspire developers to build products based on user’s feedback
- Communicate developer pain points to engineering and product management.
- Curate Theodoz site with apps and documentation.
- 3 + years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in supporting blockchain communities.
- Familiarity with open source projects, committing to them, and growing the project adoption.